GoRugged Modems are cost-effective, easy-to-deploy industrial cellular modems optimized for M2M/IoT applications.
M1000 Pro V2 Gateway
M1000 Pro V2 is an industrial grade, intelligent Dual SIM 2G/3G modem designed to provide seamless, always-on, always aware wireless connectivity for M2M/IoT applications.
- Dual SIM Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway;
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS Networks;
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connection (no AT commands required);
- RS232/RS485 selectable by software;
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP);
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
M1000 XP Gateway
M1000 XP is a cost effective, compact, easy-to-deploy, easy-to-scale intelligent 2G/3G modem optimized for M2M/IoT communications.
- Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway;
- GSM/GPRS Networks;
- Supports Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP;
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform);
- Serial interfaces: RS232 or RS485;
- 1 x mini USB port for configuration.
M1000 MP Modem
M1000 MP is cost effective, compact AT command modem for M2M/IoT applications.
- Industrial Cellular Modem for GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+ Networks
- Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005).
- 1 serial port and 1 mini USB 2.0 high speed interface.
M1000 USB Modem
Easily enable Machine to Machine(M2M) communications with M1000 USB V2 Industrial Cellular USB Modem, its industrial design, external antenna, external power input improve the stability of communication while used in harsh environment.
- Industrial Cellular USB Modem for 2G/3G/4G Networks
- Control via AT commands
- USB 2.0 high speed interface
- GPS receiver optional for specified model
M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RobustLink
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered (optional)
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port
Juka LT, UAB
Company code: 304009366
VAT code: LT100010937418
Address: Parodų str. 4, LT-04133 Vilnius, Lithuania
Keep in touch